Snapchat

Snapchat

By Snap, Inc.

  • Category: Photo & Video
  • Release Date: 2011-07-13
  • Current Version: 10.36.0.23
  • Adult Rating: 12+
  • File Size: 275.12 MB
  • Developer: Snap, Inc.
  • Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
Score: 2
2
From 1,294,004 Ratings

Description

Life's more fun when you live in the moment :) Happy Snapping! * * * Please note: Snapchatters can always capture or save your messages, such as by taking a screenshot or using a camera. Be mindful of what you Snap!

Screenshots

Reviews

  • Prioritize friend story’s rather than featured

    4
    By Hi I'm giving a review
    I understand that the featured stories that you can subscribe to are a way for you to make money and honestly I really like some of them but my main reason for Snapchat is to communicate with my friends and seeing their stories is about 20% of the screen and then the other 80% is what you subscribe to and celeb stories from people you don’t find interest in. I have nothing against him but I don’t know why Jeffry Star keeps popping up on my feed, I don’t have any interest in seeing his stuff, as well as Bella Thorne, Kylie Jenner, and just a bunch of people like that. I don’t like that their stories are a big portion of my screen rather than my friends. Please make the proportions more even or just more focused on the people again rather than just how you profit.
  • Having issues

    2
    By Cindy_sa101
    So I really like the app however I have been having issues for months now and idk if it’s just me or others but since the new update that everyone hates I started having these specific issues, So the first issue I started having was whenever I send streaks the timer is still on or some streaks are gone (not completely they just disappeared) and so I always have to log off my acc and then log in back and the timers are gone and some of the missing streaks are back but it’s just really annoying having to log off and then log in back like everyday. Another issue is that I’m in a lot of group stories and whenever I press on the story to see whose added the app freezes so I have to restart the app in order to it to work again and I’ll try it again and still does the same literally it’s so annoying. The last issue I have is when I have already watched a story (only happens with celebrities stories) and then a few minutes or hours pass and their story is there again as if I haven’t seen it smh. Please fix those issues they are really annoying idk if it’s the app or my phone (I have an IPhone 7+) it would be really appreciated.
  • username

    4
    By XxNikkiiiixX
    snapchat should let people change their username. some people created their accounts when they were in middle school, and there’s a chance they want to change their embarrassing username.
  • FIX SNAPCHAT

    4
    By lbvm69
    SNAPCHAT IS BEING SO SUPID AND GLITCHY IM SO ANNOYED PLEASE FIX!!
  • Snap

    2
    By lucia1122
    The new update gotta go
  • Fix!!

    2
    By squad musical.ly
    Snapchat drains hella battery!! I have used it for 5 find just to take a pic and send it to streaks, it took like 10% of my battery and my phone was burning hot. After that it shuts the app down(crashes)and I don’t get to send streaks, so I have to start all the way from the beginning. SO FRUSTRATING!! Argh 😤! Requests: ~please add a feature where you can send streaks all at once instead of clicking on one a time~
  • draw in texting

    5
    By nsnakanaalznsnanama
    draw in texting
  • Snapchat

    2
    By eliward84
    Okay, so Snapchat needs to get rid off all the bug fixes and change back to the old Snapchat. A lot quicker to use. I just hope the app gets better then it is. Because the rating of the app now is going lower and lower and we need it to get higher so please make a fix to the app & make it better. Add me on Snapchat if you’d like: eliward84
  • slowed down since last update

    2
    By v salty
    The app has been running like absolute garbage for me lately. I love the app and I use it all the time, but since the last update it’s been really bothering me. My messages are taking forever to send, and they’re at least an 8-10 second delay from when I tap on messages to save them vs when they actually save. This started happening after I updated it just recently :/
  • Shitttty

    1
    By xxdaooxx
    Terrible user interface.

Comments

keyboard_arrow_up